pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] autogen.sh

From: walt
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] autogen.sh
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2010 12:08:19 -0800

On 01/30/2010 03:21 PM, Rhialto wrote:
Speaking of source versions, I was about to re-build Pan after my
quarterly mega-software-cleanup-and-update. autogen.sh reminds me that I
have to re-install libtool, automake, autoconf, and intltool, but
apparently there is still something missing regarding "AM_NLS". That
wasn't there apparently some months ago, when I last went through this.

...Please add the files
   codeset.m4 gettext.m4 glibc21.m4 iconv.m4 isc-posix.m4 lcmessage.m4
   progtest.m4
from the /aclocal directory to your autoconf macro directory
or directly to your aclocal.m4 file.

Well, my linux machine has AM_NLS defined in nls.m4, which is installed
by the gettext package.  Maybe for some OSs it's defined in gettext.m4
instead?  Dunno.