pan-users

[Pan-users] Problems With Multi Part Binary Attachments

From: Graham Todd
Subject: [Pan-users] Problems With Multi Part Binary Attachments
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 15:38:14 +0000

A short while ago, somebody kindly sent me the address of a developers
git repository from where a version of Pan without this problem could
be compiled.

He also very kindly gave me instructions how to access the repository
(I'm not good with git) and how to compile it.  I think he might also
have told me where I could download a .deb file as well that had this
problem corrected (I use Ubuntu).

Since then, I had a hard drive failure and I hadn't backed up this
information.  So, could somebody please supply it again so that I can
get a corrected, working Pan up and running again?

--
Graham Todd