pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: OT: freedomware vs... Was: Building Panon Windows?

From: Travis
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: OT: freedomware vs... Was: Building Panon Windows?
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 16:29:58 -0800

From: "walt" <address@hidden>
Sent: Sunday, March 07, 2010 4:20 PM
To: <address@hidden>
On 03/07/2010 03:49 PM, Duncan wrote:

Here's something that's worth thinking about...

Thanks Duncan, great post.  I'm afraid you're preaching to the choir,
though, in a group like this one.

Well, OTOH, there are a few Windows users who post here, and you guys
should listen to Duncan.

I listen to all those that post here Duncan included even though it sometimes reminds me of
what I might hear at a rightwing "Fundamentalist" revival.
--
Travis in Shoreline Washington