pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] New win32 installer soon

From: Travis
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] New win32 installer soon
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 14:57:39 -0800

From: "George McAllister" <address@hidden>
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2010 2:51 PM
To: "Steve Davies" <address@hidden>

Hello Steve,

In preparation for the new Win32 installer being uploaded, I have had
to change the way I share the .exe files. Google Sites no-longer
allows then to be shared, so I have uploaded them to a Google
Documents Folder, granted public access, and linked to that folder
from the site.

Could someone check that they can download the latest file from that
folder for me?

I hope to upload a newly tweaked GIT-repo-freshness updated Pan win32
installer within 24 hours.

Regards,
Steve