pan-users

[Pan-users] testing branch changed

From: K. Haley
Subject: [Pan-users] testing branch changed
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 14:49:33 -0600

I decided I didn't like the way the nzb patch was implemented so I blew
away the old testing branch.  The new one contains my first pass at
allowing scoring on all headers.  There is no UI for this due to it's
performance.  Pan doesn't cache the article scores so each time you load
a group that scores on non-overview headers all cached articles in that
group will have to be read.

Also I updated master a while back to include all the patches from the
integration branch.