pan-users

[Pan-users] New version of pan ?

From: Valeryan_24
Subject: [Pan-users] New version of pan ?
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 09:34:19 +0100

Hello,

First I'd like to thank all developers for Pan program, which allows us to get a very good newsreader on Linux since years.

I read this summer on the mailing list that there could be a new released version of Pan which would have all the patches and improvements made by participants since pan 0.133 beta.

On this list, rather active, we read a lot of messages about these new functions, from pan creator and new contribers.

So I just wondered if this new version was still planned and should be soon released ?

This is absolutely not a critical post, just a question from an user unable to compile development versions.

Thanks in advance. Best regards,

Xavier