pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: New version of pan ?

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: New version of pan ?
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 17:50:44 +0000 (UTC)

Maurice Batey posted on Sun, 16 Jan 2011 17:12:16 +0000 as excerpted:

> On Sat, 15 Jan 2011 18:53:48 +0000, Brad Rogers wrote:
>
>> Email.  Possibly.
>
>   Well, since the VirtualBox newsgroup changed to a mailing list, I've
> found following it messier and much less convenient!

I don't do virtualbox, but have you checked to see if the list is
available as a newsgroup from http://gmane.org ?  They run a list2news
service which is how I follow all my mailing lists (including this one).

(If you're not familiar with gmane, take a bit of time to read the web
site, FAQs etc, but then anyone doing newsgroups shouldn't have to be
reminded to check the FAQs or familiarize themselves before attempting to
post. =:^)

Of course I didn't check; for all I know you're posting here from gmane
already, and the virtualbox list owners simply don't want gmane carrying
it.