Re: [Pan-users] killfile not working in Pan?

From: Steven D'Aprano
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] killfile not working in Pan?
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 11:46:20 +1100

Steven D'Aprano wrote:

If I use Articles > Ignore Author instead, how long will that apply for?

Ah, I was fooled by the lack of ellipses ... in the menu command. I expected it would just apply the rule immediately, but in fact it opens a dialog box and lets me choose the length of time the rule will apply for. Nevertheless, it still doesn't seem to be working for me.