pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Is GTK 3 supported?

From: Jeff Berman
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Is GTK 3 supported?
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 20:22:36 -0700 (PDT)

----- Original Message ----

I think I see the problem but I don't know how to fix it.  I uninstalled GTK+2
by using "sudo make uninstall", but it looks like maybe everything didn't get
cleaned up.  For example, /usr/local/include/gtk-2.0 still exists with some
empty subfolders.  /usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 is fully populated, but pan seems
to be looking in gtk-2.0 for the gtk.h file.

Does this make sense to anyone, and, further, any ideas on how to fix it?