pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] New file posting feature, broken? Misunderstood?

From: walt
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] New file posting feature, broken? Misunderstood?
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 22:40:23 +0000 (UTC)

On Mon, 27 Jun 2011 22:13:48 +0000, walt wrote:

> I haven't read enough code to know where the encoding cache is.

Well, duh.  I just spotted the brand-new 'encode-cache' directory
in ~/.pan2, so I don't need to read the code :)

I just noticed you already said your attachments were plain text.  I see
that my text attachments are yyEncoded into a multipart/mixed post.

So far I don't know why my attachments worked and yours didn't, sorry.