pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Policy discussion: GNKSA

From: Travis
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Policy discussion: GNKSA
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 21:50:58 -0700

-----Original Message----- From: Joe Zeff
Sent: Monday, July 04, 2011 9:36 PM
To: address@hidden

On 07/04/2011 08:52 PM, Alan Meyer wrote:
You may not find an email client that will import directly from
WLM.  However WLM can "export" data.  If you play with it you'll
probably find that you can export most of your data into a
standard format, like tab or comma separated values, that
Thunderbird or another client will be able to import.

There's an addon that expands the number of programs you can import
from.  I used it on my desktop, once, to import the mailboxes and other
data from Eudora, which I'd used under Window.  Not sure of the name of
it right now, as I'm not at home, and it's not on my laptop.

Thanks.
I'll look at the add on list but would appreciate you sending me the info when you have a chance.
--

Travis in Shoreline Washington