pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Articles Pan Can't Read

From: Mark S Bilk
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Articles Pan Can't Read
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 05:25:21 -0700

On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 04:42:54AM -0700, Claudie Dill wrote:
>That is correct. I can not see the headers or bodies on 3, 4, & 5.
>Using xnews under wine, I can see all 5 headers and bodies.

Thanks, Claudie!  Please also say which news server you are using,
since I am having the problem with Astraweb, but not with Blocknews.

I also reached a point, after various attempts to read the bodies,
and switching between newsgroups etc, that Pan could not even see
the headers of articles 3, 4 and 5 (with Astraweb).