pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Hoe to reset all settings to default

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Hoe to reset all settings to default
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 05:10:40 +0000 (UTC)

Heinz Mezera posted on Thu, 18 Aug 2011 12:57:45 +0200 as excerpted:

> Unintentionally I've changed something and now message bodies never show
> in the body seczion althoug there should be new mesesages according to
> the number shown whith the subscribed group. How can I reverse all
> settings to default again?

All pan settings and data is stored in the directory pointed to by the
PAN_HOME environmental variable, or ~/.pan2/ if the variable isn't set
(the most likely case, unless you deliberately set it).

So to return EVERYTHING to the default, you just delete that dir.
However, depending on the setting in question, you can delete an
individual file or only parts of a file.  As Ben already mentioned, the
preferences.xml file is likely what you're after, here.