pan-users

[Pan-users] Where'd the post go?

From: Graham P Davis
Subject: [Pan-users] Where'd the post go?
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 19:02:07 +0000 (UTC)

I was about to reply to a post, having highlighted a section. Can't
remember what key I hit but the post went blank. Not only that, but it
had vanished from the message list. In the thread, there was post "C"
say, post "D" was gone, but post"E" was still there but attached to "C"
in the display. I left the group and returned in the hope that the
missing post would reappear. Unfortunately, not only was it still missing
but so was the subsequent post "E". Switching from viewing unread to
viewing all was no help.

Can I get these missing posts back?

--
Graham Davis, Bracknell, Berks. E-mail: change boy to man
LibreOffice: http://www.documentfoundation.org/