pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] how to use additional X-headers for scoring?

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] how to use additional X-headers for scoring?
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 09:41:21 +0000 (UTC)

Heinrich Müller posted on Tue, 04 Oct 2011 05:07:50 +0000 as excerpted:

> You're right, the [German] translation is wrong. I changed it already
> in my git repository.

I was going to mention (when I could reply intelligently) that I'd seen
an entry noting just that change in your repo, so it was known and
(presumably) on its way to mainline.

But you beat me to it. =:^)

The other bit... AFAIK KHaley said that scores on non-overview headers
should work now, tho of course only after downloading since it doesn't
get them until then, but I've not tested it.  You say it isn't working
yet, but you'll look into adding it.  I don't actually know, which was
one reason I delayed the reply originally, so I could figure out whether
it actually worked or not, or even if I was parsing the request right.

(In addition to being tired, my blood sugar was going whacky due to being
tired, I used to have problems with low blood sugar when I was a kid, but
rarely do now unless I get too tired... usually combined with running on
caffeine, which certainly isn't going to help blood sugar regulation...
Anyway, that's the condition I was in, and I was in the process of eating
something before going to bed to let things stabilize, when I read the
post the first time.)