Re: [Pan-users] Could not connect to newsserver eternal-september becaus

From: Paul Crawford
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Could not connect to newsserver eternal-september because of suspected use of TOR
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2012 19:46:37 +0000

On 02/01/12 18:41, Joachim Elz-Fianda wrote:
Hello experts,
I solved the problem by de-installing TOR completely since I noticed
this problem even with other newsreaders.
But this keeps to be a problem for TOR users.

I think using tor for usenet access is not a good solution. If you need protection against filtering/snooping then paying for a VPN is a better option. A starting point might be this:

Regards, Paul