pan-users

[Pan-users] Compiling Error Pan 0.1.36

From: Chrome307
Subject: [Pan-users] Compiling Error Pan 0.1.36
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 05:44:16 -0700 (PDT)

Hi there
 I was wondering if someone could give me some tips/advice about installing Pan
I'm using Linux - kernel 2.6.332
 I have libnotify, gmime, gnutls, gtkspell installed
 however when I attempt to compile it I just end up with translations, but no binary
 gmime-2.2.6 and gnutls-3.0.18 and gtkspell-2.0.16 and libnotify-0.4.4
I'm using GTK 2.x
Compiling it with:
 ./configure --prefix=/usr --with-dbus --with-gtkspell --with-gnutls
 also tried it without all the additional packages but it still fails
 I have posted my compilation log on 'pastebin'
 http://www.pastebin.com/wtxrKByL
 I have just joined the mailing list and hopefully will be able to post there the above