pan-users

[Pan-users] Got It running Pan 0.136-1

From: Bob
Subject: [Pan-users] Got It running Pan 0.136-1
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 09:55:29 +0000 (UTC)

Was checking through the Pan ppa earlier and noticed that a full optioned
version of Pan 0.136
had been set up on debian unstable.  Since the os that this is running on just
happens to be
LMDE 201204, I added the unstable repository to my sources.lst and updated.
Synaptic showed both 0.136 which I had installed anyway, and 0.136-1 which was
the full version.
I set synaptic to upgrade and downloaded and installed it.

All dependencies were fulfilled  with the exception of emacs and that errored
out.  So no external editor.

More to follow as I test it out.

robby