pan-users

[Pan-users] large # of lines asks to save

From: Bruce Bowler
Subject: [Pan-users] large # of lines asks to save
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 18:58:43 +0000 (UTC)

One group that I participate in has folks who, on occasion, post files
that are 8000 lines or longer.  Invariably, these are screenshots or other
graphics.  Rather than displaying them, pan asks me if I want to save
them.  I don't, I want to display them in pan (shorter sceenshots do
display OK, so I know pan can do it).

Is there a preference (hidden or otherwise) to change this behaviour?

Thanks!
Bruce