pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Odd display issue

From: Rhialto
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Odd display issue
Date: Tue, 23 May 2017 20:10:47 +0200

On Mon 22 May 2017 at 23:24:12 +0000, Jim Henderson wrote:
> I'm using a dark theme, and had noticed in earlier versions that the text
> in the group pane seems to not consistently be displayed using the color
> defined in the preferences - if I define white as the text color, about 6
> groups show up in white, but the rest show up in black.

I sometimes see that the group preferences seem to be forgotten (such as
the default save directoty and the colour of the group name in the list
of groups). Could it be the same? Or do your settings still show the way
you set them?

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert  -- Wayland: Those who don't understand X
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl    -- are condemned to reinvent it. Poorly.