pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Losing headers after clicking off of a group?

From: Frisky Weasel
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Losing headers after clicking off of a group?
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2018 23:24:01 +0000 (UTC)

genius!!! ;-)

this was exactly the issue - i re-ran the exact same test i described in my previous email, including my header setting of "retrieve 10000", but before doing so i modified the server setting and set it to "never expire old articles" - this time i did not lose a single header!

thanks a bunch for taking the time to help me out!