Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Auto Take Off / Auto Land

From: Maik Höpfel
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Auto Take Off / Auto Land
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 11:11:36 +0200

As far as I know, Paparazzi can do both. Check out the simulation if
you want to get a closer understanding on how things are working. If I
remember right, for landing, it just does circles until it reaches a
certain height, and then the engine power's reduced and the plane
slowly descends. I don't know about details though. I have the feeling
that is not used too much because of safety concerns.

Regards,
Maik