RE: [Paparazzi-devel] crashed

From: gisela.noci
Subject: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] crashed
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 12:37:09 +0200

Just a comment on the RF choke on the RX cable.... This is NOT a good idea,
since the RCS received signal will suffer the same attenuation within its
bandpass as would the 'interfering' signals. The signal to noise ratio would
simply remain in the same, but with reduced receiver sensitivity. Any
interfering signals within the receiver bandpass CANNOT be filtered
(choked)out. These signals can only be eliminated at source, such as by
proper system ground design, and probable shielding of the offending noise
generator.

Joe