Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/L Vendors

From: Michal Podhradsky
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/L Vendors
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 14:14:39 -0700

Hi Gareth,

you might be interested into the new Lia 1.1 boards (http://thequadshot.com/products/lia) with Aspirin IMU as a replacement for Lisas. We are using them mainly because Lisa boards were out of stock, and they are almost the same - except they don't have a barometer (you have to use the baro on Aspirin IMU).

Regards
Michal