Re: [Paparazzi-devel] PAPARAZZI new hobbyist

From: Gautier Hattenberger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] PAPARAZZI new hobbyist
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2018 14:19:43 +0100

Hello,

Welcome to Paparazzi. This is indeed one of the entry point. In case, you can also use the Gitter chat: https://gitter.im/paparazzi/discuss

Paparazzi is indeed a bit complex, it was mostly made for academics in the beginning, so it lacks a bit user-friendly interface. Depending of what you are looking for (especially advanced autonomous flight) it can be very powerful. If you only want to stabilize a frame for manual flights, other solutions might be better and cheaper (Betaflight for instance).

Where are you in France ? Paparazzi have been initiated at ENAC at Toulouse, so their are some developers (including myself) in this region.

Best regards

Gautier