paperclips-discuss

[Paperclips-discuss] Welcome to address@hidden

From: Nic Ferrier
Subject: [Paperclips-discuss] Welcome to address@hidden
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 06:19:48 -0700

Hello!

Nic Ferrier has added you as a subscriber to Paperclips disc.,
an email list hosted at Topica. Please take a moment to read
the information below and save it for future reference.

If you believe someone has used your email address without
your consent, please contact Topica's Abuse Team at:
address@hidden

A WORD FROM Paperclips disc.
Welcome to GNU-Paperclips discussion!

This is a forum for developers and users of GNU-Paperclips
to discuss the engine, how it works, how it should
work and what we should add to it next.

5.8.2000
Over the next few weeks I want to gather some people round who are interested
in talking about load balancing sessions. Paperclips doesn't have any session
load balancing yet and I would like it to have some. Those involved in the
discussions will get the chance to shape how Paperclips' session balancing
works and to hack on the code.

11.8.2000
Discussions have now started. Please refer to the archive to catch up.

To unsubscribe, send a blank email to:

    address@hidden

    address@hidden

To read this list on the web, visit the following url:

    http://www.topica.com/lists/gnu-paperclips-discussion/read

If you're not already registered with Topica,
complete their simple registration process

Nic Ferrier

A WORD FROM TOPICA
* Put messages on hold if you're on vacation.
* Easily change between message digests and individual messages.

Sign up for a free My Topica account here:

http://www.topica.com/partner/sysmes1/my

HELP DESK