paperclips-discuss

[Paperclips-discuss] Re: gnu-paperclips: CVS does not compile !!!

From: Steven Owens
Subject: [Paperclips-discuss] Re: gnu-paperclips: CVS does not compile !!!
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 18:05:35 -0400 (EDT)

Last month Nic wrote:

> If you can think of a better way of doing Windows compiles do let me
> know (maybe java make could be used? it's available from the GNU java
> page).

     We use the open-source ant at work.  It uses XML-based make
files.  I found it pretty straightforward to learn (although there are
still a few holes in ant).  If you're interested, I'll try to build an
ant script for paperclips this weekend.

Steven J. Owens
address@hidden

Archives: http://www.topica.com/lists/gnu-paperclips-discussion