Re: [Paperclips-discuss] gnu-socketserver from source?

From: Nic Ferrier
Subject: Re: [Paperclips-discuss] gnu-socketserver from source?
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 12:02:05 +0100

>>> "Christopher K. St. John" <address@hidden> 26-Jun-01
3:49:29 AM >>>

    I co'ed the gnu-socketserver code from cvs, compiled
    it up, and attempted to use it with gnu-paperclips. It
   didn't work. Is is supposed to? If not, which version of
   the socketserver code should I be using?

That one should work, I'm testing it now.

    What's up with declaring stuff in That's
    normally strictly verboten, makes me nervous. Something
    to do with getting it running under non-Sun jvm's?

It's a free implementation of I probably need some
autoconf stuff to use Sun's implementation via a switch.

We also have a free implementation of javax.servlet.

See the classpath extensions project for more info: