paperclips-discuss

Re: [Paperclips-discuss] [Paperclips-discuss]Anything new

From: Nic Ferrier
Subject: Re: [Paperclips-discuss] [Paperclips-discuss]Anything new
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 08:33:07 -0000

> Hi Nic,
> Are we starting on something really new in terms of container or still in
> testing phase?
> Any new ideas which are waiting to be implemented.

We're mainly cleaning up the current release... things that need to be done
are:

- increased support for stuff in web.xml
- a tool that reads config from an xml file instead of the command line
- a change socket server that can accept a registered connection handler for
dealing with some content (allows us to move to JDK1.4).

Nic