paperclips-discuss

Re: [Paperclips-discuss] java -jar

From: Fabricio Matheus Goncalves
Subject: Re: [Paperclips-discuss] java -jar
Date: 06 Mar 2002 17:16:03 -0300

On Tue, 2002-03-05 at 18:55, Nic Ferrier wrote:
> Fabricio Matheus Goncalves <address@hidden> writes:
> > PS: could some point me to a search method into paperclips-discuss?
>
> You need to use the mailman interface:

I was not able find a search engine, its suposed i should download all
text archive to search?

> I have no problem answering repeated questions here, the list is low
> traffic enough.

Good :-)
Could you point me to some more verbose documentation about warpath:
  -w, --warpath=PATH     specify the path where .WAR files are found.
Specifying this
I am not able to make it work with my war file.

Thanks.