paperclips-discuss

[Paperclips-discuss] High-Income

From: loraine reid
Subject: [Paperclips-discuss] High-Income
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 14:17:53 -0400

Dear Lori,

A while back I was  let go from my employment I held for many years. Its
very hard to thank you enough for establishing  me in this new enterprise.
You have given me a exciting beginning on life.  Already realizing twice as
much as I took home in my old job.

I have a 2005 Jag. Taking home 165,000US in 18 months. Having a great time
in this profession. It's a blast and I am a hero to the judges and to my
customers. What an outstanding career to be in.

Following exactly what your instructions recommends me to do, is working
out perfectly.  I go to the court house and locate all of the customers I
can handle.

I draw on your advanced reporting services to find all assets. Using your
fill in the blank forms I mail them to the appropriate firms. Then the funds
arrive to my PO Box.  Its like magic.  Its so exciting opening up the
payments as they arrive..

I can take a holiday when ever I so desire to do so.  Bahamas and river
cruise up the Rein this year.

Show this letter to others.  This profession is so huge it needs many more
of us assisting the courts and the  people who have been harmed.

Sincerely,
 R.    Calif.

This might be you!

Phone
303*395*3900

Just above to study more or to end receiving additional information and
then to see location

And I recovered the tube for you, without which you would have been
helpless. But that is the only time I saw fit to interfere in any waym7