paperclips-discuss

[Paperclips-discuss] British Xmas Promo Winner !!!

From: BRITISH CHARITIES LOTTERY PROMOTIONS
Subject: [Paperclips-discuss] British Xmas Promo Winner !!!
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 14:52:42 -0500

bThe society lotteries are managed by Sisson Marketing International
Limited, certified by the Gambling Commission ELM Certification
180/3/2.

We are pleased to inform you of the announcements today of Winners of
the MEGA JACKPOT LOTTO WINNING PROGRAMS. Your company or personal
e-mail address, is attached to a Ticket number 644-701-836-872, with a
serial
number 64483-72 drew the Lucky Winning Numbers 06-14-17-28-30-41.

You have therefore been awarded the total lump sum pay out of
£420,000.00 credited to File Ref No: CLP/ 24-FB-426253.

You must contact the claims department by e-mail;

E-mail: address@hidden
Phone: +447024032426.
           +447024032665.

Congratulations once again from all our staff for being a part of our
Promotions program.

Mrs. Stacy Queens McLellan

BRITISH CHARITIES LOTTERY PROMOTIONS.
UNITED KINGDOM.