paragui-users

Re: [paragui-users] Looking for special textbox widget...

From: taurus
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] Looking for special textbox widget...
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 16:15:32 +0100

Hello Himmler,

HAOT> I need a widget, which is like a textbox, but you should be able to add
text
HAOT> after initialitation and the text should scroll up (or down)... Like if
you
HAOT> execute an "tail -f xxx" or something in a terminal window....  A
scrollbar
HAOT> would also be nice ;-)

HAOT> Has anybody something like that written with SDL/paragui or knows
something
HAOT> like that?

Try PG_RichEdit class: it has V and H scrollbars, it can add text to
itself. You need to take the last CVS, I think it was updated recently.

Kind regards,
       taurus

address@hidden

 ->> "If you will have a megaphone, you will never have to be alone..."