RE: problem using nested parallel

From: Shantanu Unknown
Subject: RE: problem using nested parallel
Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 17:08:40 +0000

Hi Ole,
Neither of the two solutions you suggested are working for me. I am using GNU parallel version 20101125 (Is that too old)?
When I tried bash shell, it only gave <contentsof file>/output/
Is it because the version of parallel is outdated? (I did not think so, since nested parallel seemed supported when I downloaded this)
and am using Centos
Also I did read the examples on the man page and thought I had implemented things correctly based on the examples.
Thanks in advance for all help