Re: niceload --treat-limit-as-start-condition-only

From: Ole Tange
Subject: Re: niceload --treat-limit-as-start-condition-only
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 00:10:31 +0200

Maybe the --treat-limit-as-start-condition-only only makes sense for
--mem? In which case this might be a solution:

--start-mem: this amount of memory must be free or diskcache before starting

--run-mem: this amount of memory must be free or diskcache when running.

Can you think of situations where
--treat-limit-as-start-condition-only would make sense and where the
limit is not --mem, but --load or --disk-seeks or --noswap?

/Ole