Re: progress and eta feature request

From: Benjamin R. Haskell
Subject: Re: progress and eta feature request
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 14:27:00 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 13 Jun 2011, Mag Gam wrote:

On Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 2:27 PM, Ole Tange wrote:
On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 8:13 PM, Remik Ziemlinski wrote:
When I use the current progress indicator, it only shows how many tasks completed, and the percentage always shows 100%.  Instead, I wish the percentage reported the ratio of complete vs. incomplete tasks.

I do not think that ratio would be very good: For 1000 jobs it would start out as 0/1000 and end with 1000/0.
Won't it be 1000/1000?

Not in the literal interpretation of the request: "I wish the percentage reported the ratio of complete vs. incomplete tasks". I think the intended meaning, though, was how you interpreted it: ratio of complete vs. total tasks.

--
Best,
Ben