Re: GNU Parallel seems to drop data

From: Dirk Eddelbuettel
Subject: Re: GNU Parallel seems to drop data
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 02:14:28 +0000 (UTC)

Ole Tange <ole <at> tange.dk> writes:
> You did not say earlier that you are using --tollef:

I didn't set it. It came with the package. I'll mention it to the maintainer.

You never followed up on the "documentation in texi source but no info file"
question I had in my first mail.  Any hope that'll change?

Thanks for all the help today. I need to rethink my problem with the awk split,
it doesn't that amenable to an easy solution, sadly.

Dirk