Re: Testing "Brazil" on Cygwin... is that expected?

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: Testing "Brazil" on Cygwin... is that expected?
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 07:54:35 +0000 (UTC)

Achim Gratz <Stromeko <at> NexGo.DE> writes:
> The following test seems to indicate that "sem --wait" does not actually
> wait for all started jobs to be finished.  Is that expected?  If yes, how
> should one properly wait in that situation?

Actually, the semaphore doesn't appear to be working at all on Cygwin.  The
result on Linux is this (which is much more in line with what I had expected):

First started
Second started
Third started
The first finished
The second finished
Fourth started
The third finished
The fourth finished
$ All finished.

Is there some way to debug what's going on?

Regards,
Achim.