Re: Request moderation of bug submission

From: Steven Potiris
Subject: Re: Request moderation of bug submission
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2019 19:14:46 +1100

Hi Ole,

Please make it private.
Thank you very much.
I will follow the instructions, thank you for the guidance.

Regards,
Steve

On Fri., 4 Jan. 2019, 18:58 Ole Tange, <ole@tange.dk> wrote:
On Fri, Jan 4, 2019 at 7:22 AM Steven Potiris <spotiris@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have submitted a bug to the Savanna tracker.
> I did not realize at the time, but the mentioned file path contains some potentially sensitive information that was not meant to be published.
> I have tried to find a way to edit this bug, but I cannot.
> Could you please delete it for me

I could not find a way to do that, but I could find a way to make it private.

> and I will resubmit it.

When you resubmit please follow
https://www.gnu.org/software/parallel/man.html#REPORTING-BUGS - in
particular:

"""
The complete output of parallel --version. If you are not running the
latest released version (see http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/parallel/) you
should specify why you believe the problem is not fixed in the latest
released version.
"""