partysip-dev

Re: [Partysip-dev] Partysip!

From: Aymeric Moizard
Subject: Re: [Partysip-dev] Partysip!
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 14:47:11 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 2 Jul 2002, [gb2312] ?? ?? wrote:

> hi ,all
>
>      In the source code ,I see that partysip generates the branch plus
>    'f' or 'l',is it means that it cannot cooperate with the proxy server ?

I can't understand your question!
partysip creates branch in a different way when it forward REQUEST
"statelessly" (l) or "statefully" (f). This way, when a response
comes back, the proxy just check for the presence of 'l' or 'f'
and is able to distribute this answer to the correct module (slp or sfp).

This makes the processing faster. Also, this prevent from forwarding
unrecognized answers that do not belong to the proxy.

Aymeric