pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] Inlined version of pdf-list.[ch]

From: jemarch
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] Inlined version of pdf-list.[ch]
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 01:16:19 +0100

    > Aleks, Gerel, (others) I would like to hear your oppinion about if it
    > is worth to install this version. We would achieve some speedness in
    > the gnu pdf library code. No difference would be noted by the library
    > clients.

   Sure.

   You tried this implementation with pdf-filter.c which includes the
   generated pdf.h, right ? (doing 'make all')

Yes, of course. It compiles fine.

    > ==== pdf-list.h
    >
    > /* BEGIN PUBLIC */
    > #include <stdbool.h>
    > /* END PUBLIC */

   Is that include OK ?. I'm not sure if stdbool.h is system dependent, hence, I
   don't know if for example this header is available under win32 and it's being
   exported to pdf.h.

The gnulib gl_list module uses that header, so we are using it
anyway. If it comes to be a portability problem in windozes machines
we will be able to find a solution.