pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] Time-stamp: "" in headers

From: Aleksander Morgado
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] Time-stamp: "" in headers
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 10:21:33 +0200

> Aleks, I suppose that the script generating the generated text-*
> source files should be instructed to generate _filled_ time-stamps,
> isnt it?

Not really. The source generator for the Unicode character database just
generates arrays of stuff, and then those arrays must be placed in the
correct existing source file (which also includes methods to use those
arrays). In other words, the self-generated files are not the final
ones, they must be integrated in the existing ones, which already have
now the timestamp field.