pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] Difference between doc/code for pdf_fsys_file_set_size

From: Zac Brown
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] Difference between doc/code for pdf_fsys_file_set_size
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2008 17:22:28 -0400

Hans Hohenfeld wrote:
Hi,

I'm still working on the task, just very busy atm finding a new job.
Anyway, there is another difference between documentation and code in
the filesystem module:

documentation:
pdf_size_t pdf_fsys_file_set_size (pdf_fsys_file_t file, pdf_size_t
new_size)

code:
pdf_status_t pdf_fsys_file_set_size (pdf_fsys_file_t file,
                                     pdf_size_t size)

I assume the code is right?

regards,

Hans

Yes, the code is correct. I was going to change that with a commit shortly. The code in that instance is definitely correct.

-Zac