pdf-devel

[pdf-devel] Re: rldec eod management

From: jemarch
Subject: [pdf-devel] Re: rldec eod management
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 00:02:28 +0200

Hi Gerel.

   I think I know why it's not reaching there. It's particular to RL and we may
see
   this behavior in other filters too.

   The thing is this, when you ask the filter to read N bytes, as soon as you
get
   the N bytes the apply() function isn't called anymore, leaving in this case
the
   EOD marker. Other filters may actually need and look for the trailing
character
   in order to finish the decoding process, but the RL doesn't need it to decode
   data.

It is ok then. The behaviour of the implementation is as expected.
Could you write a little unit test to consume the EOD marker?