pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] Autogenerated TSD manual patch

From: jemarch
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] Autogenerated TSD manual patch
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 17:28:06 +0100

Hi gerel.

   Finally here is a script to generate the TSD manual. :-)
   The script seems to work fine though I didn't read _all_ the generated
   manual... jemarch ? :-)

Seems to work properly.

   The idea is to update it as we develop each layer, the subsystem tests,
   etc. I hope that it will be trivial with this script.

   OTOH, there are some bad formatted entries since some test cases
   are not including a "Success condition" or "Description" clause,
   which are mandatory.  For each bad formatted comment the
   description will say "BAD FORMAT AT:...".

Ok, in that way it is easy to locate the tests that needs to be fixed.
I applied your patch in the trunk after several minor changes.

Thanks.