pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] Newbie to PDF devel

From: jemarch
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] Newbie to PDF devel
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 22:03:03 +0100

Hello.

      I have reasonable experience in programming using C, but I have
      zero background of PDF "as such" .

      I would be happy to contribute to GNU Pdf project.

Thanks a lot, and welcome! :)

I just opened a flyspray account for you so you can pick a task to
work on.

      Can I start working on any open task available in your work
      queue ?. If yes, which one ?, and very brief detail about it.

You can pick any orphaned task marked as NEXT.

(Note that Michael Gold may be interested in picking the
tokeniser-related tasks, despite he didn't marked the tasks as
assigned to him).

--
Jose E. Marchesi  <address@hidden>
                  http://www.jemarch.net