pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] Newbie query on getting started

From: Aleksander Morgado
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] Newbie query on getting started
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2009 10:36:47 +0200

> Okay I understand that I am supposed to say " make check " in
> /torture/unit directory to run the checks , but I get a message saying
> " All 0 tests passed ", I do not see the error which says segmentation
> fault.

Do you have `check' library installed? If not, no tests will be run, as
in your case.

Another option to avoid installing `check' separately is to run
./configure script with the `--enable-nocheck'. That will use the
built-in check replacement.

Anyway, if possible, better install `check'.

Cheers,
-Aleksander