pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] tech writer

From: jemarch
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] tech writer
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 21:05:05 +0200

Hello.

   I'd like to help with manuals, tutorials possibly other tasks. I am
   not programmer. I'v got some rally basic scripting knowledge and
   years of corporate marketing experience.

   Let me know if you'd like to know more about me.

Would you be interested in writing the Utilities Manual?
(doc/gnupdf-utils.texi).  Since it intended to document the usage of
programs and not the usage of the library, no programming experience
is needed.

The Utilities Manual is intended to document the several utilities
that we will be shipping along with the library.  The utilities live
in the utils/ directory in the source distribution.  The only existing
documentation for the utilities is the output of the --help option.
The manual pages in doc/ are generated from those --help texts.

--
Jose E. Marchesi  <address@hidden>
                  http://www.jemarch.net