pdf-devel

[pdf-devel] FS#24 Filesystem module unit test implemetation / first patc

From: derhans
Subject: [pdf-devel] FS#24 Filesystem module unit test implemetation / first patch
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 20:18:19 -0400 (EDT)

Hi everybody,

I started working on FS#24 again and basically started all over again (not
that I had much yet ;). Attached you'll find a patch with the unit tests
implemented for four fsys functions. I'll add more in the next few days.

While running the tests I encountered something strange. The test for
pdf_fsys_get_temp_file_name() failed because the function returned NULL
(pdf_fsys_file_open_005 failed for the same reason). When I set the
CK_FORK environment varaible to "no" in order to debug this, all test ran
fine?!

The tar archive also attached contains two testdata files for the unit
tests. The first one needs to be readonly, the second one read-writeable.
How to handle such files for the fsys unit tests? I guess the best way is
to write a small script, that sets all needed files up with the right
permissions. Any other ideas?

best regards,

Hans Hohenfeld