pdf-devel

[pdf-devel] File system Definition Functions

From: David Vazquez
Subject: [pdf-devel] File system Definition Functions
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 17:36:30 +0200

Is there any reason to we have got the `pdf_fsys_create' procedure?
It is supposed do:

 -- Function: pdf_fsys_t pdf_fsys_create (struct pdf_fsys_impl_s IMPLEMENTATION)

     Create and return a new filesystem variable that will use a given
     implementation.

which copy the `pdf_fsys_impl_s' structure.

I think we could assume pdf_fsys_t is a pointer to pdf_fsys_impl_s
(rename pdf_fsys_impl_s to pdf_fsys_s), in order to the library can
provide PDF_FSYS_DISK, PDF_FSYS_HTTP, etc, to use as pdf_fsys_t
directly.

If you agree, I will change this.